** Shipments to Begin week of 9-11-17 **
Designed and Built for Law Enforcement - Available NOW for the 1st Time to the Public
Early in 2017 we were approached by members of local law enforcement, along with agents from 2 separate governmental alphabet agencies. They had all purchased our previous model SFT2 UC-Deluxe belly band holster and loved it, but they needed more....
They needed a 'Next Level DUTY' band that could handle anything they threw at it.
They gave us their list of "must haves"... AND WE BUILT IT!
So what makes this new SFT2 Elite Belly Band, 'Duty Worthy'?
Request #1. Long lasting rugged durability and comfort. - CHECK
We went out and found the absolute highest grade neoprene material available, ventilated it for cool comfort, and added hook & loop faster material that could stand up to the weight of any size handgun, plus the stress from opening and closing unlimited times without any reduction in gripping ability.
Request #2. Holster compartment retention straps without the noise of Velcro. - CHECK
We replaced the old Velcro Retention strap on the holster compartment with whisper silent button snap fasteners. Now you can carry securely, and release for draw without drawing any unwanted attention to yourself.
Request #3. Plenty of extra secured storage for backup mags, lights, pepper spray, cuffs, etc. - CHECK
We added Velcro retention straps to each of the 4 built-in mag pouches and to the large built-in storage compartment. AND, we also added a separate detachable dual mag pouch along with a detachable handcuffs pouch, both with Velcro retention. (NOTE: mag pouches can also be used for small flashlight, pepper spray, etc, while each of the large pouches are suitable for handcuffs, small wallet, phone, etc)
- One Size Fits Most - Comfortable, durable and breathable ventilated neoprene material stretches to fit just about any waist size from under 30" up to the low 50s"! (Measure hips or belly not pant size) Soft and comfortable enough to wear directly against your skin.
- Surgical Grade Ambidextrous Elastic Holster Compartment with Silent Button Snap Retention Strap (optional - you can cut off or tuck in the retention strap if you prefer faster draw speed over extra retention support) fits small subcompact, compact, mid size, and even full size pistols and revolvers.
- 4 Built-in Magazine Pouches, 1 Detachable Dual Mag Pouch, Now you can have plenty of back up, positioned EXACTLY where you want it, and secured with Velcro retention straps.
- 1 Large Built-in Storage Pouch + 1 Large Detachable Storage Pouch - Store your cuffs, extra cash, flash light, phone, wallet, etc for quick and easy access, each with Velcro retention strap.
- Position it Anywhere You Like! Can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of back, etc. The versatility lets you wear in the perfect position for your individual needs no matter whether you're right or left handed!
The Belly Band Holster is the World's #1 Selling Holster for Concealed Carry, and for good reason... comfort, versatility, price, deep concealment ability... just to name a few! And the ALL NEW SFT2 ULTRA-COMFORT ELITE DUTY is hands down, the BEST model ever made. I mean, if it meets the quality standards of high level Law Enforcement and the rigors they put it through, it should definitely meet yours! You won't find this band anywhere else at any price however.
This is a Standforthe2nd Exclusive, designed and made by us for law enforcement, and now available for the first time to the general public
This high quality and durable neoprene SFT2 UltraComfort Elite Duty Belly Band is made to be the most versatile and comfortable deep concealment holster you'll ever wear. Adjustable fit works perfect for both men and women, and the waist fit can be tightened or loosened to fit most any size physique, from the most petite female, to those us of with a little more robust waist line!
medium frame to full size!
SFT2 Ultra-Comfort ELITE DUTY Ambidextrous Belly Band Holster
Real time Visitor right now