Mark 4 20-60x80mm MilDot Tactical Spotting Scope
With either a Leupold® Mil Dot reticle or Leupold Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR®) the Leupold Mark 4® spotting scope enables a sniper and spotter to view the same targets the same way.
- MilDot Reticle
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Diamond Coat 2
- Folded Light Path
- Smooth Focusing
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof
- Fold Down Rubber Eyecups
- Tripod Ready
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
- BAK 4 Prisms
- Actual Magnification 20.00 x 60.00 x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd) N/A N/A
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) N/A N/A
- Angular FOV (degrees) 2.30 degrees 0.80 degrees
- Twilight Factor 40.00 69.30
- Exit Pupil (mm) 4.10 mm 1.30 mm
- Eye Relief (mm) 30.00 mm 30.00 mm
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm) 80.00 mm
- Length (in) 15.50 in
- Length (mm) N/A
- Weight (oz) 61.80 oz
- Weight (g) 1752.00 g
- Close Focus Distance 75.00 ft
- Close Focus Distance (m) 22.70 m
We custom fill your orders within 48-72 hours. Since we ship direct from the manufacturer it can take up to 7 to 14 days to arrive (international orders may take 15-20 business days). But once you get your stuff you will know it was worth the wait!
See the Refunds & Returns link at the bottom of the page.
Mark 4 20-60x80mm Mildot Tactical Spotting Scope - Matte
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Real time Visitor right now